The college, a Christian institution draws its inspiration from the life and teachings of Jesus Christ and His humble follower, saint Gregorios of Parumala. The college has various aims and objectives which can be broadly stated as educational, social, and moral. They are as follows:-
- To become an institution of higher learning open to all and founded on God’s purpose and His Providence
- To become a source of light and life to many and a blessing to the land
- To inculcate in the students, the spirit of enquiry and the thirst for knowledge
- To instill excellence in the field of education.
- To become an institution for molding the students as responsible citizens who will integrate themselves into the national fabric without prejudices and complexes
- To produce dedicated young men and women with proper leadership qualities for a social service commitment.
- To inculcate a true spirit of tolerance and co-operation among those belonging to various communities, religions, and ideologies.
- To foster in students, love, brotherhood, moral uprightness, courage, service, sacrifice, discipline, nationalism, and concern for the environment.